วันอังคารที่ 16 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

What society expects of me

A society expects from most people, especially children,that their parents want them to have a future so their parents teach children to do like most people do, example; they send their children in the school. And I am one of their children my parents sent me to the school because they want me to have knowledge about other things and they want me to have an academic degree. They think I don’t have an academic degree ,I will not have work and not have money to pay for food and pay for somethings that I want. Because people will think I do not have do skills to work, they will not get me to work. And they think money is a god. People who not have an academic degree can’t work at the office because the office will check an academic degree first. If they do not have that they will not get to their office surely. I will do like most people do. If I do not do like most people do most people will look at me and think like this “what is this person doing? is he crazy?” but if I do like most people do they will think “he is not crazy because he does the same thing that we do” and if I break a law they will send me to jail. This is “what society expects of me”.

3 ความคิดเห็น:

FeleliS กล่าวว่า...

It’s such a touch sentence “People think that money is God.” Most people try to be the best because they want big amount of income. Money is stupid thing for me but still I have to use it.

People want their children to study not just for them to have work and money, but knowledge is also a great tool that you can use to survive in any bad situation. I think it is another reason that parents want their children to study in high grade, higher knowledge means more chance to live in this confuse world.

Thai_Gee_Sha-Hrim-Kho กล่าวว่า...

Hi Poon, this is Googee.
I think that your thinking about “What society expect for you” are right. Today most people are interested in academic degree, your school or university and your grades, but some people don’t care and interested in that point, because they think that some people who have got very good grades at university can’t work or don’t know how to work as a team. Most people who don’t have academic degree, they can work very well and they work hard than people who have got academic degree. I think that to work with other people or to live in this society, you must respect others thinking.

Thai_Gee_Sha-Hrim-Kho กล่าวว่า...

Hi Poon, this is Googee.
I think that your thinking about “What society expect for you” are right. Today most people are interested in academic degree, your school or university and your grades, but some people don’t care and interested in that point, because they think that some people who have got very good grades at university can’t work or don’t know how to work as a team. Most people who don’t have academic degree, they can work very well and they work hard than people who have got academic degree. I think that to work with other people or to live in this society, you must respect others thinking.