วันอังคารที่ 16 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Poon life style

My name is Poon , I'm 15 years old . At present I am learning at
school in M.4 I like animals especially reptile , so I have a dream being a professional reptilezoo keeper. In the futher I plan to learn in Australia , if it is possible. So I have to learn insects in Thailand first. This is a reason that I love to study science. After I graduate with a Bachelor degree in Thailand, I will follow my dream by going to Australia to continue my education.

At the moment, I have a Caiman-Dwarf crocodile, aged around 3 months. Its length is 12 inches. Its complete growth for an adult age is 15 years, it will be 150 cm long
(male).

If I can follow my dream by being a reptiles professional, I will breed the Caiman-Dwarf crocodile. I will do research on it and I will study how to do it complete growth around 60-70 cm.

Also I love shooting sports for example; shooting guns, bow, air soft gun. My father always take me to sports grounds to practice my shooting skills. My parents have a property in Wang Num Keaw at Nakornratchasima province (in Thailand). So when we go there, I always take my guns and bow with me to improve my skill. Now
I am a member of the Archery club at Hua-mark stadium.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: