วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

My parent’s opinions

My father has a job about furniture. He is always busy with his job but he always finds time for his family because he thinks the family is more important than his work. He always thinks “why does he work?”. He works because he wants the money to make his family happy. If he can make a lot of money but his family not happy it is not that he wants. Then he always pays a time for his family.
My mom and dad think that the school is important for their son. If the school doesn’t care what their son’s doing they will change the school because they think the school is their son’s future,so if the school is bad their son’s future is bad too.
My parents always listen to the radio news or read the newspaper because they think if they don’t know what the world is doing now we will not know how to stand in this world.
My parents like an easy life they think if we have an easy life we will have a long life because we don’t need to worry about anything and it makes good health. They like to pay money to help people who don’t have a chance because they think that “we have a chance and money more than them so we should help them and make them happy”,not only humans but also the animals.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

sha-yen กล่าวว่า...

Because my father always works, work and work all the time. My mother tells me that he works for us but he doesn’t have enough time for my family. He doesn’t go outside with me and my mom often because he must work, go to meet the customer or do anything about his work so the time that we can have the activities together just only on weekend or once in 2 weeks so I’m jealous that your father always find a time for your family.

-ShiKi- กล่าวว่า...

I like your father’s opinion very much, they have work to do but does not forget to manage sometimes for taking care his family. Many familes forget about this point and do not know how does feeling of their child. I did not say that parents should not work but I say in way of child’s opinion because I have ever felt like that before.

I agree that school can affects students to be good and bad and it dangerous if it affects child in bad way. So it’s normally that many parents worry about school.